CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

You don't Mess with the Zohan!!!

Adam Sandler~*
I love all his movies! Funny n Lame...

This new one,
Didn't work for me...
Pretty much a disappointment *sigh*

It is funny at times (Adult Humor)
but the storyline is too dumb...

It's sick humor and a boring story,
An Israeli Super Commando who
wanna be a hairstylist in New York.
BORING!!
*SIGH*

Disappointing Ratings: [6/10]
"Adam... we still love you...
but just make better movies"

3 comments:

eneres said...

My god! you have the same review as I on Zohan movie! High5!

Pat R said...

Adam Sandler tends to do better when he isn't trying too hard to be funny or deep, etc... his main area of expertise seems to be casual, unassuming comedies

Cassey said...

Yeah I totally agree =D

He is both sweet and funny, like it's his nature.

he really shouldnt try to "be funny"

hope he makes a better movie next time =)

*still love 50 First Dates...